Saturday 10 March 2012

Pregnant shilpa to cheer her ipl team


ETECHARENA.BLOGSPOT.COM,BOLLYWOOD MASALA,Shilpa Shetty the co-owner of Rajastan Royals is looking forward to cheer her team in the new season of the Indian Premier League. Shilpa is pregnant with her first child and she is hoping to cheer her team if only her doctors allow. Her due date is most probably next month.
“It depends on my doctor actually. Nearer the time, I’ll be able to decide. I can’t wait for the (April-May) season to begin. I really hope my doctor gives me permission. My XXL size jersey is also coming, so I am fully prepared,” the 36-year-old said at the unveiling of her IPL team’s new jersey.
Shilpa was spotted with her baby bump during the unveiling of her IPL team’s jersey with husband Raj Kundra.
Shilpa thinks that it’s been four consecutive year of IPL but the combination and cricket and entertainment has not dried up. “It has been working for the last four editions and I think it (cricket and entertainment) is a deadly combo. I don’t need to reiterate how entertainment really works with making the whole cricketing format suitable in terms of reducing the overs. Some people are against it but those who enjoy IPL are proof enough that it works,” said Shilpa who became a Rajasthan Royals co-owner in Feb 2009.
Married to London-based businessman Raj Kundra in Nov 2009, Shilpa has taken a break from acting and she is working on her spa and yoga business.

No comments:

Post a Comment