Friday 2 March 2012

Why I Believe Website Outlook Stats Are Not Correct


When I was a fresher in the blogging world, I got to know about Websiteoutlook.com. Few of the people used to share their site stats report which was generated by website outlook. Me too started calculating my website performance using that website. You can update the stats of your website with the minimum duration of every 15 days.
But after updating few times I’ve come to know that the website was not showing the genuine traffic stats and performance report. There are so many reasons in the stats which made me think like this.
Although we all know websiteoutlook.com show an assumption and estimation of performance report of any website but still there are so many  people who believe on this website but I am discussing my own reason why I don’t believe on those stats.
The above are the screenshots of my blog report which are being taken by the official website of website outlook about my blog hitgrove.net.
Website Outlook Stats of Hitgrove.net
According to the website outlook report of hitgrove.net of 30 January, 2012 it has been shown that my domain name higrove.net is gathering around 3049 page views per day. But my blog hasn’t received this much amount of pageviews ever on single day.
It is also showing that my average daily adsense income would be reaching around 9.15 $ but this is also not right. The daily average income of last month was $2 only.
Website Outlook Stats of Hitgrove.net
Now according to the next screenshot, the traffic rank of my website which has been stated as 360656. This rank as been defined in accordance with Alexa ranking but at that time my Alexa ranking was near about 200000.
The backlinks count of my blog according to website outlook is 1 only which is really funny. According to Alexa there are more then  78 websites are being liked with my website with more then 600 pages.
Hence, just because of these issues I think that the stats which and information which website outlook project on it about any website or blog is not accurate. However, Alexa ranking is also an estimate and there is not a big use of it but after knowing about these facts I was totally negative about Website Outlook.

1 comment:

  1. best nda coaching in Lucknow
    https://jhamazam.xyz/category/education/

    ReplyDelete